Pregnant? Get Help Now
My pregnancy test was positive! Now what? What can I do if I’m not ready to have a baby right now? Is adoption right for me? Is it normal to be scared? If you are pregnant and not ready to be a parent, you have options. Get in touch with ous so we can help you.
Found yourself in an unexpected pregnancy?
We Help Pregnant Mothers
Place Their Baby for Adoption
Get the care & help that you need now
DeColores Adoptions ~We Can Help
We are standing by to speak with you 24/7
Se Habla Español
Our adoption specialists are ready to speak with you in English or Spanish.
You choose the family
Types of Adoptions
I need help now!
If you just found out you are pregnant, the thoughts and emotions running through your head can be overwhelming. DeColores can help you no matter where you are living in the United States.
I need to talk
If you would like to talk with us privately over the phone, your information will be kept confidential, and we can help answer the questions you have. Call us any time night or day.
I would like information
If you would like someone to contact you or just send you some information, we can certainly do that in a confidential manner. Just fill out the form by clicking the button below and we will get some important info over to you right away.
DeColores Adoptions is committed to helping pregnant mothers
DeColores Adoptions has trained counselors that are committed to helping expectant mothers who are unsure of what to do to make the best possible decision for themselves and their baby. In some cases, the best choice is to give a baby up for adoption, and in other instances, keeping the baby is the best decision.
Speak privately to a trained adoption counselor
If you are pregnant and you are unsure if you can raise your unborn child, the best thing you can do is speak privately to a trained adoption counselor. We have counseled hundreds of women over the years, and they have gone on to live happy, healthy lives after placing their babies for adoption. Their babies are thriving too.
What to expect with decolores adoptions
- Counseling with a trained adoption counselor to help you decide if adoption is the best plan for you and your baby
- Absolutely NO pressure. Ultimately, the decision is yours, and you will never be pressured to make a decision one way or another.
- If you decide to give your baby up for adoption, you can change your mind at any time.
- Financial assistance throughout your pregnancy – living necessities, housing, medical, and free 24/7 counseling
- Confidential support with your adoption plan; information shared with DeColores Adoptions will not be shared with anyone.*
- Help to find adoptive parents for your baby if you choose to place your baby for adoption.
- You get to choose the adoptive parents and what kind of relationship you prefer to have with them now and in the future.
- 24/7 access to counseling services with DeColores Adoptions.
- You can decide at any time to place your baby for adoption – before delivery and even after.